Your first visit to Copper Top Foot and Ankle Clinic establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first-visit procedures. You can even save some time on your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals, and the community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Our office is conveniently located at 2600 Kanell Blvd in Poplar Bluff (the old Social Security Building.) Our building faces PP Highway just across from Taco Johns, Lemonade House Grille, and Bluff Town District.